Limited Lifetime Warranty
Limited Lifetime Warranty Policy
Here at Earthena, our jewelry is designed to be loved and worn. We want you to enjoy your pieces for many years and be confident in the quality of your investment. That's why we offer a limited lifetime warranty that covers your jewelry crafted by us. Because we are confident and stand behind every piece of jewelry we craft, we are guaranteeing that all of our jewelry will be free from any manufacturing defects at the time of delivery or we will repair your ring free of charge.
With a lifetime of protection, we are committed to upholding your jewelry investment on both ends. You'll have peace of mind knowing that we will do everything in our power to help you with any and all issues that might arise.
Our warranty only applies if the repair is performed by Earthena Jewelry. If a jewelry store other than ours repairs your jewelry, the warranty will be void and the product will no longer have any protection.
The following are examples of common jewelry issues that would NOT be considered a manufacturing defect:
- The discoloration of precious metals is caused by being in contact with make-up, lotions, chemicals, and alcohol. We recommend removing your jewelry when you are going into a pool, hot tub, or bathing.
- Metal or prongs that was worn down from wear and tear that require restoration work.
- Prongs coming loose, catching on clothing, worn out, or distortion of metal over time due to everyday wear or normal damage, allowing a diamond to fall out.
- The loss of a diamond is caused by damage from everyday wear or from other damage.
- Negligence to your jewelry weather it may be accidental or intentional damage to our jewelry.